Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Doing Alright...

For everyone who reads this blog, I am so sorry that I have not been able to post more lately!! It seems that with Kev gone any free time I have, usually at the end of the night, is spent sleeping or doing laundry. Personally, I prefer the sleeping ;) Anyways, I just wanted to give everyone an update on how our family is doing.

Kev just got home from PA where he built a Men's Warehouse store. He will be home for the Fourth of July and then will be heading out again. I'm not sure where he will be going next, but hopefully we will find that out in a few days. So, my dad is back at it watching the girls. Honestly, I have to admit that it is nice to come home after work and see the toys picked up. My daddy tends to be a bit better about those things than Kev. He is also great at getting the girls so worn out that they actually go to sleep at night! This is a major help when I am trying to do work, laundry and make dinner all after I get home from work.

What I do NOT like is not having anyone to cuddle up to at night, or talk to when I'm stressed out. Having to wait until 8pm to have anytime to go to the bathroom alone is no fun either ;) Still, all in all, we are doing ok.

All of the girls are growing like weeds. Elana will be 8 months on the 6th!! I can't believe how fast time is going! She is a mover and a shaker, going all over the house trying to keep up with her sisters. Ellie is a great help when Kev is gone. She likes to be the big girl, and I cannot believe just how big she is getting. Emma...well, Emma is Emma. I'm not sure what else to say. LOL. She is crazy wild, but is noticing that Kev is gone a lot more than I expected her to. I will tell you this---she looks the cutest right before she attacks ;)

Soooo...that's my update. I will try to do this more than I have been. Kev got me an Android phone so it will be much easier for me to update things :D Thank you again for everyone being so supportive!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

No comments: